Sonja van Baardwijk wrote:
Gary Nunn wrote:

The undelivered e-mails were sent in JULY 2003. What's up?
George A

George, sorry to be the one to inform you, but we voted you off of the island.....

We did? Hmmm, why did nobody tell me? ;o)

Seriously, I also received 4 bounced messages this morning that I had
sent to Nick and the list in November and December.

But I also just got one back dated june 10th, 2003 but apperantly received by Nick yesterday. Nick's machine is probably haunted. Either that or he is doing a spring clean.

Yeah, it's haunted. I can't figure out what happened. At almost exactly 11 o'clock last night, my Inbox (imap, on our server) was suddenly empty, and it looks like everything in it was mailed out like the messages that you guys received. It sure smells like a virus, but I've checked and checked, but can't find anything.

Very odd...

--
Nick Arnett
Director, Business Intelligence Services