Erik Reuter wrote:
>Fine, he is entitled to his opinion, but I am damn well going to
>reply sharply to people who make posts implying that their
>unexplainable feeling of uncomfortable has any bearing on what
>others should or should not be allowed to do.

Your interpretation of my initial statement was incorrect.  Period.  There was, in my
opinion, no implication that I opposed the rights of others.

However, since those who have responded have been about evenly divided in their
interpretation of my statement, I will concede that despite my own read of my words,
it is possible to interpret it as the vehement opposition to gay marriage that you
seem to have taken it as.  Would you then concede that it is possible that you
misinterpreted my statement as being more fraught with negative meaning than it was?

Jim