From: Damon Agretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Killer Bs Discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fascist Censorship spreading like Cancer thruout Gov't
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:39:19 -0800 (PST)

> Well then, would it be inapropriate for me to ask
> you to please
> provide the definition of "Free" and "Speech" which
> allows "freedom
> of speech" to align with your doctrin?

My definition is freedom from persecution from the
STATE for what one says. Specifically, I would define
it as the freedom to criticize without fear of
repercussions. I'm sure there are other ways you could
define it, but I think definining it as the right to
use obcenities without any regulation is just plain
silly.

Damon.

What exactly makes an obscenity obscene? Aside from something obscene being labled an obscenity of course.

-Travis