From: "John D. Giorgis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> And of course, an infertile heterosexual couple can adopt a child while
> meeting that child's reasonable expectations for a mother and a father.
> homosexual couple, by definition, cannot.

"that child's reasonable expectations for a mother and a father"

How many children have you questioned regarding this, particularly, how many
orphans or other children put up for adoption or are in foster care?  I
think it's far more important to provide a stable family than to be picky
about the sex of the adoptive parents, but maybe that's just me...

Michael Harney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]