Robert Seeberger wrote:
>Rush is not an easy band to get into. But when you do, the
>music speaks for itself.

Really?  I loved Rush from the first time I listened.  To me, they
*defined* nerd rock in the early 80's.  :)

>> -Judas Priest
>Good metal, Their hits were head and shoulders above the rest of
>that crowd.

Even though I wasn't really a fan, when I got a chance to see them
in concert ~1989, I took it.  And a good thing I did too, because it
was some helluva show.  Especially when you figure they were already
in their 40's by then.  2.5 hours straight hours of butt-kickingly
good stuff.  It definitely converted me.

>> -Boston
>Overrated arena rock band.

And talk about having a patent on a sound!

>> -Cheap Trick
>Better than most people think, but the uneven quality of their
>albums always held them back.

Ever hear their stuff off the Heavy Metal soundtrack?  It was some
of their best stuff, IMO.

Jim
Tossing in a few cents Maru