----- Original Message -----
From: "Travis Edmunds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: This Is Spinal Ta-, er, Metallica

> >From: "Robert Seeberger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: This Is Spinal Ta-, er, Metallica
> >Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:52:16 -0600

OK, I see what you are looking for now. Consider the proposition that
Sabbath's Symptom Of The Universe (from Sabbath Bloody Sabbath I
think) is little more than a Sabbatized version of Communication
Breakdown.

Of course lots of bands have covered the song itself, Black Crowes,
Iron Maiden, GNR,  and others.

Really

> >but

> >is
> > >
> > > I dislike the use of the word "exceptional". I don't think it
> >applies to Joe
> > > in the least.
> >
> >I refer you to virtually *all* of Toys In The Attic.
>
> You will not get me in agreement with you on this score Robert!
Unless you
> were to rephrase a few things...

Well....an "exceptional ear" doesn't require that flashy pyrotechnics
appear on any albums, just good riffage if a guy has good mechanics.

xponent
News At Eleven Maru
rob