... but can someone please count to 12 using the tips and top
    knuckels of one hand, 'cause i only get 10.

I count 12:

Looking at my left hand, palm towards my eyes, with my fingers curled
over, I see the four tips of my fingers and four of the knuckles
closest to my finger tips and four more which are the knuckles second
closest to my finger tips.

I can either divide that 12 into either

  * three sets of four:
    tips, first set of knuckles, second set of knuckles,

    each a set of four in three rows; or into

  * four sets of three:
    for each of four fingers, the tip, first, and second knuckle,

    each finger having three obvious and visible places on it.

    http://www.teak.cc                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]