Erik Reuter wrote:

On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 03:47:37PM -0330, Travis Edmunds wrote:

Erik wrote:

[{Awwwwww, pooooooor Jooooonn. Can't figure out how to use the delete key
and gets his itsy bitsy brainy-wainy all worked up about it. Awwwwww.}]

I don't think that's in the spirit of our guidelines. I respect your point of view on list censorship and tend to see things much the same way. It seems to me to take advantage of the community's tolerance. I'm not telling you what to do; I'm saying that if you want to go there, I'm not going with you.

Do you smell it? Smells like someone so full of themselves that they
start to believe their own cutesy writing is worth something even when
there is no meaningful thought behind it.

Ditto.

Perhaps, if you're an idiot. You aren't worth talking to anymore Travis.

Ditto again. And I see it as a personal attack, not a criticism of ideas.

Nick
--
Nick Arnett
Director, Business Intelligence Services