At 04:00 PM 4/27/2004, you wrote:

Yesterday Dick Cheney blasted John Kerrey for voting in the Senate
against various defense spending bills. It turns out, the Bush
Administration REQUESTED most of those cuts!

Cheney: Kerrey voted against defense spending.

Reporter: But, sir...you ASKED him to vote against those defense
spending bills!

Cheney: That's irrelevant. The fact is, he voted against defense
spending.

This is most blatant chutzpah since Colin Ferguson acted as his own
defense attorney in the LIRR shooting and asked his own victims if they
recognized the man who had shot them.

Tom Beck

Did this little exchange come completely from your imagination?

The bigger issue, there are a few facts left out that put the votes into context. I think they would bolster your argument in the short term, but wreck it long term. I'll let it up to the gentle readers whether you didn't know these facts or left them out deliberately.

Kevin T. - VRWLC
I owe I owe and so on