From: Gary Denton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I wanted to check the list out.

Welcome!

Funny, I don't see many postings related to Brin.

Yeah, funny that. (And there's even less discussion relating to the other "Killer B's".)

Politics, current events, science (esp physics-related) and science fiction are
probably the most common off-topic topics here, though most anything goes.
There are a few people here who I think would classify as "Brin experts",
particularly on his uplift universe material, so feel free to spark some on-topic
discussion about it. Dr. Brin's own interests stretch far beyond his own SF
works, so I think the broad nature of the discussion here is actually somewhat
fitting.

Was also a chance to check out googlemail.

How do you like it so far?

-Bryon