Robert Seeberger wrote:
> > Later I saw that he seemed to have lifted large amounts of the
> > Jesus material from an earlier "non-fiction" book whose name
> > escapes me.
>
> Holy Blood, Holy Grail is likely the book you are thinking of.

Yes, that's the one.

> The book just before The DaVinci Code, Angels And Demons, is a much
> better book and a lot more fun. It had me wondering why people made
> such a big deal over TDC.

I figured that TDVC got a bigger push by its publisher, as the
author was better-established.  Or is it that TDVC touched a
chord in the populace, people wanting a vehicle to reimage some
facets of Christianity?

So is _Angels and Demons_ sufficiently better that it's worth a
read?  I've been known to read books featuring shadowy secret
societies, but I'm not indiscriminate.  How's the writing?

                                ---David

W.A.S.T.E.