On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:59:19 -0400, David Hobby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Robert Seeberger wrote:
> > The book just before The DaVinci Code, Angels And Demons, is a much
> > better book and a lot more fun. It had me wondering why people made
> > such a big deal over TDC.

I didn't think so.  I greatly enjoyed 'Da Vinci Code' and 'Angels and
Demons' was not quite as good.  My brother's friend said he liked
Angels and Demons a lot more but my brother ended up thinking both of
the two were overrated.  My brother and I agree both are better than
his two earlier books.

The Jesus material that wasn't about art was from material best
summarized in 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail'.  In an interview with CNN he
says he debated including more about Jesus's family but decided it was
already controversial enough.

I like it better than most thrillers.  It was fun, good puzzles, very
fast paced, i learned more about art.  I already knew the non-art
Jesus stuff.

Gary Denton --  Heretic Maru

#1 on google for lemming jesus liberal