----------
From: Horn, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Behalf Of The Fool
> ----------
> From: Horn, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> They certainly don't consider themselves Christian or at least
don't
>> call themselves that.

> If you are referring to JW's here you are quite mistaken.

According to my sisters-in-law (who are JW's), I'm not.

--
According to my entire extended family on both sides, you are wrong.
Also according to the 'literature' (propaganda) they try and pawn off on

* <<http://www.adherents.com/largecom/com_jw.html>>

------
"
To the religious mind, not being right in advance in all cases is a sign
that the basic idea is incorrect. There have been many surprises as we
have explored molecular biology - including the taxonomy of plants, the
number of EPTs and so on.

This is what makes science fundamentally different from religion - the
religious world view wants a universe where understanding the principles
makes the details merely a matter of explanation back to principles. The
scientific world view sees the growth and change of principles in light
of new observation and thinking to be the wonder of human discovery.
"
-- Stirling Newberry