Gautam Mukunda wrote:

I don't feel that I've crossed the line at all, Sonja, when I point out that you will happily give Germans during the Second World War the benefit of every possible doubt, and then some.But when it comes to Jews and Americans, you're not so generous.

Says who?

Would you care to explain to me why that is?

Nope. Sorry to disappoint you there but I won't take your bait. You can believe whatever makes you happy, dude. As I said I'm not in for a mudslinging contest. I'm interested in discussion, exchange of information , gaining knowledge/understanding and maybe some chit-chat. All the rest is a waste of bandwith and more imporatantly a waste of my time. And on that note I bid you good night.

Sonja
GCU: Nothing to prove.