Alberto,

Is there any way to implement this authomatically?
Namely: whenever He requests to be removed, the list
admins remove the auto-send to His mailbox for some
(unknown) time.

Is there any /need/ to implement this automatically?

With all the bragging about intelligence and accomplishment
that goes on around here, I'd think that we were bright enough
to remember to change the subject so as to avoid distracting
our favorite Sci-Fi author from his work.

If you're too busy or important (or dumb or lazy) to remember
to edit the subject when you reply to the list, perhaps you're
too (insert your favorite justification here) to post in the
first place.

Dave

IAAMOAC Maru