On Sep 20, 2004, at 5:02 PM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:
On Sep 20, 2004, at 4:53 PM, Dave Land wrote:
On Sep 20, 2004, at 4:18 PM, Warren Ockrassa wrote:
On Sep 20, 2004, at 3:54 PM, Alberto Monteiro wrote:
Dave Land asked:
Is there any /need/ to implement this automatically?

Yes.

Might one ask why?

I believe one just did.

One did indeed; perhaps I should have asked "might one's question of 'why' be answered?"

Sadly, I fear not.

My guess is that our dear Alberto has a heart, and would like to see two goods come of one act.

First, that His Authorship would gain the quiet that He requests.

Second, that persons on this list who (in haste or witlessness) neglect to change Brin: to Brine: or Byrne: or Br!n: or some other such circumlocution will not be embarrassed.

Sincerely,

Dave