At 02:22 AM 11/3/2004 +0000 Alberto Monteiro wrote:
>JDG wrote:
>>
>> It took me nearly 2 hours to vote this morning.
>>
>> But, no ID check was necessary - which I find to be unbelievable.   I just
>> had to know my birthdate and my address.
>>
>So, you didn't think it was worth spending another 2 hours to vote
>again for Bush as one of your friends? :-))))))))))

Well, I would have need my friend's birthday and address to do so.... and
it cost me an hour of vacation time to vote today as I was made late to
work.

A lot of liberal analysts I read are just about ready to give up on FL....
meanwhile ABC News is reporting that there are 5 hour-long lines in
Cleveland and Columbus at the time of poll closing, and OH is now basically
hand-to-hand combat among the lawyers there between how to handle these
lines (do you really make people wait until 1am to vote?) and of course,
those provisional ballots.

JDG