On Nov 29, 2004, at 10:42 AM, Dan Minette wrote:

From: "Warren Ockrassa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"If these clowns love Jesus so much, I see nothing wrong with sending
them to meet him immediately."

Whoops, I mis-read. You said something about killing Christians. So, that's OK? It appears so.

I don't advocate killing Christians, just bigots. There are enough of them in the world already. We don't need more.

Consider that if this attitude had been in place against the Taliban, the WTC might still be standing. Sometimes it makes sense to eliminate a pocket of virulent hatred rather than allow it to fester and turn into a source of misery for thousands.

Consider that this attitude is one alleged reason for the assault on Iraq. Kill the oppressors! Set hundreds of thousands of people free! This is not seen as being even remotely senseless to millions of Americans.

I'm not the one pushing for oppression or hatred. I'll defend myself using any degree of force necessary. The discretion is mine. If I feel a need to use words to defend myself, I will use words. If I have to put a bullet into the brain of someone trying to harm or kill me, I will do that.

I'm using words now because I'd prefer not to have to kill anyone to defend my rights, my person or my life, but I will if necessary. I think the term here is "fair warning".

What part of the foregoing is unreasonable?

Frankly, I'm tired of this crap. I'd be perfectly happy to drop all the belligerence if the religious intolerants would just shut the hell up and let me (and mine) live peacefully. There are millions just like me who feel exactly the same.

But those who have chosen to take sides against us refuse to allow that. So yes, I advocate eliminating bigotry. If we can't do that, the next step is to eliminate the bigots.

-- Warren Ockrassa, Publisher/Editor, nightwares Books http://books.nightwares.com/ Current work in progress "The Seven-Year Mirror" http://www.nightwares.com/books/ockrassa/Flat_Out.pdf