Gautam wrote:

I have many basic ideas about how I would approach the
problem.  Doesn't mean that any of them will work.
The best case scenario might well be just limiting the
damage - there may be no "solution" to the problem.
That's why foreign policy is hard.

I wouldn't disagree with a word you've written. The idea behind the test, however, was not to determine how you would solve the problem but to determine from which angle you would approach it. As with any truncated set of answers, some are not compatible with the angle of those taking the quiz.

--
Doug