To: "Killer Bs Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: Are You A Neocon? Neocon Quiz

Perhaps; most bad governments eventually get overthrown, irregardless of
to how high a pitch of perfection of oppression their ruling elites have
managed, when they piss off their people enough.

So, the fact that governments that have killed millions of their citizens are not overthrown is a result of those killings not pissing off too many people? For example, the killing of tens of millions by Stalin and Mao; the killing of millions by the Pot Pol. People just took the killings in stride, and were not too upset?

How about the Sudan, now?  My daughter Neli's best friend is from the
Sudan, as well as a young man from church.  They sound very upset.  Their
view is that it's not that the majority of people are the least bit
sanguine about the government there, its that they are powerless to stop
the genocide being committed by the government.

Is your arguement that they are mistaken, that their families back in Sudan
are really not that upset?

Dan M.