On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 08:04:33AM -0800, Nick Arnett wrote:
> Erik Reuter wrote:
> >On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 06:45:44PM -0500, maru wrote:
> >

> >>But more importantly, were you running mutt as root, you naughty
> >>person?
> >

> >No, that is a bug in PuTTy.
>
> And how come your cwd is etc?
>
> Just curious, though I'm tempted to bombast about how nobody belongs in
> etc unless they're configuring something... ;-)

Because when I su, it is frequently to configure something in /etc. And
PuTTy changes the window title when I su. But it doesn't change it back
when I leave su.

You'll have to bombast someone else. Perhaps you could bombast the
author of PuTTy, if you're so keen to bombast someone.

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/