* Dan Minette ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I've given some income limits.  It appears that a far better arguement
> could be made for lower income examples than the range the authors
> were discussing.

Which indicates to me that their fundamental point probably stands (that
there are very high marginal rates for low income households), but that
there are some details in their assumptions that differ slightly from
yours. It seems to me that if we scaled the income labels 10 or 20%
lower in the chart, that you wouldn't have an argument with it.

[By the way, I am still intending to finish going through all the
numbers and references over the next week or two -- thanks for the
URL's]

--
Erik Reuter   http://www.erikreuter.net/