On 30 Mar 2005, at 12:18 am, Kevin Street wrote:

William T Goodall quoted:
http://tinyurl.com/4d76p

"6 BEST DRAMAS ON TV NOW
Need a change of serial? It's not too late to taste-test these"

And the shows are:-

The Shield
Deadwood
Lost
Battlestar Galactica
Veronica Mars
House

I'm a huge fan of the new Battlestar Galactica, and I really enjoy Deadwood,
Lost and House as well. House is very out of place on Fox (no car chases or
scantily clad young women), but it seems to be doing pretty well.

It's interesting that Lost and Battlestar Galactica are also up for Hugo Awards this year as well as being on most critics' best new show lists. And Veronica Mars is the show on the most 'best' lists with the fewest viewers...

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A bad thing done for a good cause is still a bad thing. It's why so few people slap their political opponents. That, and because slapping looks so silly." - Randy Cohen.