At 06:20 PM Saturday 4/2/2005, William T Goodall wrote:

On 3 Apr 2005, at 1:52 am, Damon Agretto wrote:

I was going to simply let this go by without giving it the dignity of a response, but after all this time you all know me better than that . . .

Call it for what it is: trolling.

Don't call Ronn! a troll!

Let's look at the evidence:

Eats meat?  Check.

Has a beard?  Check.

Home like a cave?  Check.

Sleeps during the day and comes out mainly at night?  Check.

Appearance frequently frightens children and small animals?  Check.

he's just confused

Frequently.

and misguided...

As a friend of mine from Air Force days was fond of saying:

"Everybody is entitled to his own ridiculous opinion."
-- W. C. Widenhouse, Capt., USAF, ca. 1977

Troll Bridge Ahead Maru

--Ronn! :)