--- Robert Seeberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> To me, making ANSWER and the KKK in any way
> equivilent is an exercise
> in idiocy.
>

> xponent
> A Compendium Of Whackos Maru
> rob

I don't think so, Rob.  I'm assuming that you just
haven't looked at them in detail - they're purely a
front group for a Stalinist organization.  That's it
-, as far as I can tell they really have no indpendent
existence, something that's been confirmed all across
the political spectrum that I have heard.  The whackos
of the Left are not less acceptable than the whackos
of the right - the people they support killed more
people, if nothing else, something that the left hsa
carefully tried to erase from our historical memory.

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"
http://www.mukunda.blogspot.com