On 23 Jun 2005, at 9:32 pm, Nick Arnett wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:06:16 +0100, William T Goodall wrote

The same goes for politics - if you are an evil busybody filled with
 religious hatred who wants to interfere in other people's lives *of
 course* you get involved in politics.

And mailing lists, too! I see a number of people on mailing lists who work very hard disseminating ideas that I think are lousy, using logic that I think
is faulty, etc.

I've noticed that too!  In fact there are several on this list...

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
- Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949