At 09:16 PM Thursday 6/23/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 04:54 PM Thursday 6/23/2005, Dave Land wrote:

On Jun 23, 2005, at 2:41 PM, William T Goodall wrote:

On 23 Jun 2005, at 10:06 pm, Frank Schmidt wrote:

Questions to William:
What is it that makes something evil?
What is it that makes something good?

Why, don't you know?

I think you're being intentionally obtuse, but on the chance that the
vile disease of blind hatred has clouded your mind from being able to
understand two very plain and simple questions, I will rephrase:

William, what do you think makes something evil?

William, what do you think makes something good?

Use additional sheets if necessary.

400 thread count or better would be good.

If they're sateen weave, make sure you dry them on LOW heat, or they will shrink. And if they're sateen weave, they were probably a little more expensive, so it's more of a pain to replace them. But they feel so nice!

FWIW, I dry everything that I put in the dryer on low heat . . .

-- Ronn!  :)