At 12:34 AM Sunday 7/17/2005, Julia Thompson wrote:
Ronn!Blankenship wrote:
At 11:13 PM Saturday 7/16/2005, Gautam Mukunda wrote:

--- Julia Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > The sight/site switch?  Jumps off the page,
> doesn't it?
>
> Yes it does, <expletive>!
>
> At least, at me!
>
>       Julia

Ah, now I see it :-)

Good thing she cited it, huh?

Homophony Maru

Yep.

I might have just been spoiling for a complaint, though, having earlier spotted two problems in headlines in my Saturday paper:

"A evening's love affair with Etta that Austin won't soon forget"

and

"Motorist drowns fleeing troopers"

The second one I read the way it hadn't been intended at first, and it was confusing for some percentage of a second....

Paramedics Help Dog Bite Victim Maru

-- Ronn!  :)