--- Matt Grimaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My big question is about the object they retrieved.
> Who is RAB, how many other horcruxes did he find,
> how long ago, and did he destroy them?
>
> Another angle is that maybe Harry really does have
> the Horcrux, and has been duped by misinformation.

I think RAB has to be Regulus Black, Sirius's brother
who was killed by Voldemort.  The horcrux he took
would then be the locket that gets briefly mentioned
while they're cleaning out 5 Grimmauld Place in OotP.
My guess is that this locket was stolen by
what's-his-name, the guy Harry gets upset with in this
book, and they'll have to find it and retrieve it in
book 7.

Now, my question is, is _Harry_ a horcrux?  That would
give Voldemort a Gryffindor-tied horcrux, which is
exactly what he wants.

Gautam Mukunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Freedom is not free"