In a message dated 8/16/2005 9:09:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I mean, shit: If Gautam can write a speech for me and Nick to denounce
> our imaginary anti-semitism, why the frick can't they come up with a
> speech for the president?

Please understand that your people have been very bad to my people for over a
milenium. The arguements are the same then as now. Pardon me for being a bit
touchy about this but when good people let these things slide my people end up
dead. When you fail to denounce blatant anti-semitism; when you make excuses
for people who make these remarks you are an accessory to the crime.