On Aug 16, 2005, at 6:32 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 8/16/2005 9:09:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I mean, shit: If Gautam can write a speech for me and Nick to denounce
our imaginary anti-semitism, why the frick can't they come up with a
speech for the president?

Please understand that your people have been very bad to my people for over a milenium. The arguements are the same then as now. Pardon me for being a bit touchy about this but when good people let these things slide my people end up dead. When you fail to denounce blatant anti-semitism; when you make excuses
for people who make these remarks you are an accessory to the crime.

"your people"?

You mean the Land family? People from Pittsburgh? Parents who, like me,
have lost a child? People in mixed-race marriages? Left-handers? People who
use Macintosh?

Oh, you mean goyim.

Dave