In a message dated 8/16/2005 9:45:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Please understand that your people have been very bad to my people for
> >over a
> >milenium. The arguements are the same then as now. Pardon me for being
> >a bit
> >touchy about this but when good people let these things slide my
> >people end up
> >dead. When you fail to denounce blatant anti-semitism; when you make
> >excuses
> >for people who make these remarks you are an accessory to the crime.
>
> Yes, I have stopped beating my wife.

Glib responses to an honest attempt to explain why I feel the way I feel does
not advance your arguement. This is not a trick question. She needs to be
denounced for these statements. They are not trivial or beside the point. And
note that while you take offense to me lumping you in with others, I take
offense
at the original parts of this thread where you did not come out and say that
her statements were horrible and wrong.