Dan Minette wrote:
> [...]

Dan, that's just wrong.
Pointing at the NeoCons influencing our foreign policy is not the same
thing as anti-semitism.
Whether one agrees with Sheehan or not is beside the point here.
Anti-semitism is the dislike/hatred of Jews, not necessarily the
criticism of of any group of Jews politics. Would even the lightest
criticism of the NAACP be racist?

xponent
Third Polarity Maru
rob