At 06:41 PM Saturday 9/24/2005, Warren Ockrassa wrote:
On Sep 24, 2005, at 7:51 AM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

Is this a version of Linux which, after you install it on your computer, converts all the jacks you inser cables into to male plugs?

Yeah, it's called Pink Hat.

That's what happens when you try to wash a Fedora . . .

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton