At 01:22 PM Sunday 10/2/2005, Matthew and Julie Bos wrote:

Favorite tool?  Porter-Cable reciprocating saw with a Lennox 12 inch carbide
tipped fire and rescue blade.  To paraphrase the movie "Johnny Dangerously"

This thing can cut through schools...
Matthew Bos

If it could cut through red tape I'd be _really_ impressed . . .

--Ronn!  :)

"Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country and two words have been added to the pledge of Allegiance... UNDER GOD. Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer and that would be eliminated from schools too?"
   -- Red Skelton