The link that I saw you provide was the BradBlog interview with RFK Jr.
With all due respect, he's not a good source.  Remember, he wrote how the
government is covering up the ties between mercury and autism...and how his
arguments were a feature in Julia's references to the 7 errors of quacks and
pseudoscientists.

Now, if you listed a primary source that I couldn't find in your post, I'd
be very interested in that.

Dan M.