From: "Andrew Crystall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:58:01
To:Killer Bs Discussion <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Religious freedom

On 3 Sep 2006 at 23:00, William T Goodall wrote:

> On 3 Sep 2006, at 10:45PM, Andrew Crystall wrote:
>

> > And no, I can't spell. I'm dyslexic. Your point?
> >

> It's harder to read your incoherent babbling when it's full of
> spelling mistakes.

That's nice. I allready know you can't be bothered to read what I write,
you're more interested in your self-centered crusade against anything
which you don't like under the name of religion.

Another excuse in a long line of excuses.

> Good spelling is polite Maru

Not criticising people for disabilities is polite, as well. But given
the propaganda you spew, I can't expect politeness from you.

AndrewC