On Sep 13, 2006, at 7:29 PM, Dan Minette wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gibson Jonathan
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:24 PM
To: Killer Bs Discussion
Subject: Re: What should we believe when there is no reliable information?

Thanks Dan,

I guess I missed that message in the bustle of my life.

As another after word, every single one of my Archt schoolmates
contacted in no way buys the official story.  Every one of them cited
the pile-up of those vertical support beams should have tipped the
building, any building, off to one side or another.

OK, then why did all the graduate school studies in structural engineering that I referenced get this wrong? Or, are they all part of the conspiracy?

It would be helpful if one of your buddies did comparablel engineering
analysis...

None could think
of examples of a zero footprint implosion w/o demolition.

But, of course, there wasn't such a minute footprint. Recently, I posted on Brin-L a link to pictures that showed a footprint that shows a tower having
a lateral component to it's footprint covering about 2 blocks.

http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/9-11/default.htm#

Hey, there was a lot of mass and volume to be those structures and it is little wonder some of it spread out. The point we are all scratching our heads over is how they didn't topple off to one side. None of these buildings {though WTC7 was a shorter one} acted as any other building has. Ever.

I have not looked into the reports themselves, but I have heard and read that NIST inflated heat ranges and durations playing loose with the raw inputs even before tweaking the behavior models interactively. I certainly recall hearing about the paint chips tested showed the heat was barely hot enough to reach the sagging point of some of the steel members and that even this was an extremely short duration and nothing like what would have been needed nor what is declared by the official stories.

Confusion over the complete sell-off of all material that could be
studied was a mystery that baffles many

I quote from the head of the

<quote>
There has been some concern expressed by others that the work of the team
has been hampered because debris was removed from the site and has
subsequently been processed for recycling. This is not the case. The team has had full access to the scrap yards and to the site and has been able to obtain numerous samples. At this point there is no indication that having
access to each piece of steel from the World Trade Center would make a
significant difference to understanding the performance of the structures.
<end quote>

I repeatedly hear that investigators NOT sanctioned by the Powers That Be are refused any such access. You, know, those scientists who are raising concerns, but have the wherewithal to do serious work on the debris. Some of them show their request letters and the denials that return.

Why not clear the air, make a PR showing of handing over verifiable samples, following up with NOVA, Discovery Channel, CNN, to dispel the growing clamor?

Or, release anything more than a single blurry digi-chunky frame of the Pentagon strike either, for that matter. Even that took FOI requests and was like pulling teeth. There were multiple cameras on that building. Why not clear this up?
!

- as well as no regulatory body
issuing upgraded reqs in light of an unprecedented tripple-whammy
systemic failure occurring the same day.

Let me quote from the testimony of Dr. W. Gene Corley on behalf of the
American Society of Civil Engineers, before the Subcommittee on Environment, Technology and Standards & Subcommittee on Research Committee on Science
U.S. House of Representatives.

It's available at

http://www.asce.org/pdf/3-6-02wtc_testimony.pdf

BTW, the team assembled to study this looks fairly impressive.

Oh, Corley, the "Cleaner" guy who gets called in when the government wants to cover up? Underwriters Labs {former} branch head Dr Ryan mentions meeting him as part of the NIST process and paints Corley as laying out the scope and limits of the investigation before it even began - because this is a the scientific method, right? That man presided over the Oklahoma City bombing review as well. I'd trust him as far as I could throw him at this point.

All believe WTC 7 is the lynchpin that can reveal what/who benefits
from this canard.

All conspiracy theorists?  I doubt there is such unanimity.

All of the colleagues I spoke with anyway - which is what I said before. As we know theories ebb and flow in many directions and people accept various ones or not. These are not residential designers but commercial building architects. These professionals voiced a similar feeling about this mystery. Others may not. I'm relaying what I can as I find it.

Frankly, another aspect relayed to me is the ridicule some of these architects have gotten when they bring up this issue and fear for their livelihoods. It's akin to being tagged with the UFO & tinfoil hats as a way to dismiss critical thought or review. Are you doing your part? So much for the free exchange of ideas and all, heh?

I'd like to know more about this grad-school gal who thinks she knows
more than practicing architects about what should and shouldn't be able
to stand.

What she probably thinks is that she had a chance to review multiple studies of the structural engineering, and had a fairly good idea of the type of analysis they did. For example, one would think that the professional body of civil engineers, who are responsible for massive building projects, has the responsibility to make a thorough investigation of this. Which they
did.  Their work is part of the understanding of the 9-11 commission.

There were, of course, many other groups that studied the collapse. Some of
the websites are:

 http://www.public-action.com/911/jmcm/sciam/

 http://www.architectureweek.com/2001/1024/news_2-2.html

 http://cee.mit.edu/index.pl?iid=3742&isa=Category

 http://www.public-action.com/911/jmcm/sciam/

 http://www.mscsoftware.com/success/details.cfm?Q=132&Z=181&sid=269

 In addition, there is a list of abstracts that includes a number on
 the WTC collapse at:

 http://www.pubs.asce.org/WWWsrchkwx.cgi?Collapse

Personally, trusting groups like this sounds quite reasonable to me.

But, I take it that you are singularly unimpressed with 20-somethings that
have important staff responsibility for investigations like the 9-11
commission. I guess we might wait 20 years and then maybe you can downplay
her work as a member of the White House staff. :-)

Dan M.

I understand your acceptance.
Interesting that your friend is well-placed and perhaps well-heeled - this actually fits a premise I'll go into later about people who know where their bread gets buttered. I'd really like to know just how these studies were funded, administered, who supplied their raw data and coordinated the results before accepting this - given so much else around the event is in question. It may well take serious scholarly work a decade or two to sift this out. If I have to eat old crow that is desiccated and moldy, so be it - are you equally prepared?

I left the field and don't have the schooling to follow this in the depth I would like. Looking over the 9-11 Scholars for Truth web site I see a great deal of intimate knowledge in material science areas by scientists raising detailed questions about the raw data inputs and models used. For instance, I noticed the Sci-Am article you list {twice} cites the high temps of the fuel, when I've read the heat was not that intense {granted, the article was relatively quickly out the gate} nor burned as long as originally thought - and that a good deal of it went out the window on impact. If you want to look over this yourself and give us something to grasp there I would be grateful.
http://www.st911.org/

However, I can't simply take this as a science project and limit the discussion horizon. I look at the entire picture and see a great deal of collusion between money and power as it is wielded in this ever-crueler empire we call America - especially on this topic. I see stupendous gains by certain interests around this event - especially around the institutions and figures who were supposed to prevent such things. I see many nefarious figures have participated around these events as we've discussed before; Many of the supposed hijackers were under FBI/CIA observation or working with them {even living with them}, Atta receiving flight training at former military/CIA airports purchased by former biz partners of GwB {James Bath + Salim bin Laden, later of Arbusto Oil too}, Atta received $100K from the head of Pakistani ISI {who met with CIA head Goss the morning of 9-11}, the BCCI connections to these people, the BCCI funding of Pakistani scientist AQKahn's nuclear bazzar, etc. Why isn't Osama named as responsible for the WTC terrorist by the FBI on his Wanted page, because they cannot prove it. I'll end this point by stating the 9-11 Commission looked into the stock shorting that day which made many-many millions of dollars for someone{s} on those airlines and concluded merely that it wasn't foreign terrorist groups that made this heaping pile of cash, begging the question of who really did. We ought to know this salient fact. All this may make your head spin and eyes roll, but these are damn curious items not easily dismissed.

If you don't think a big secret can be kept for long consider how much of the 1960's high altitude plane and orbital spy sat programs were only released a few short years ago where thousands of people had a hand in projects such as that. Compartmentalization is especially effective at obscuring government action, as it is designed to, for otherwise good and obvious reasons. In the same light, 9-11 had the largest number of simulated terrorism drills in the history of this country... perfect cover for black and white hat teams to do their jobs with only minor string pulling to corrupt the outcome. Why hasn't anybody been fired/reprimanded/chastised for the lack of air cover for the Eastern Seaboard, whereas I understand the officials in charge were even promoted. Pentagon officials committed perjury to the 9-11 Commission regarding this topic as reported by Senator Keane last month, the head of that committee. Numerous foreign intelligence agencies warned of this plot, the Egyptians even had the number and division of labor right, but this administration... well, it went fishing didn't it?

Webster Tarply has the most cogent argument about these arrangements I've seen,
http://www.formandfunction.com/word/wordbits/MalloyShow-(03-08-2006).mov
Please debunk and I'll revise my premises.

Personally, I believe in the One Big Property Class theory of how our country is run. The rich and the powerful work together to rule this country and as much of the world as they can muster - they care little about Left -v- Right. It explains why so many Republican and Democratic figures are on the same page {millionaires Kerry + Bush on Iraq War during 2004 campaign} and the two parties have looked so similar these last few decades. Add in a defense industry gasping for breath after the Cold War ended, Peak Oil dwindling, and an economy with dubious deficits and inflated dollars and there is plenty of motivation for black hearted people to try getting away with any and all manner of schema. Even our highly paid white collar class, the backbone of enablers to this upper-crust segment, are mere chattel to such folk and expendable. You don't need the WTC falling on Wall Street types to see this: look at the outsourcing affect from brokers to doctors to high tech developers who were thought immune to the blue collar ails engineered by our flag-pin wearing Chamber of Commerce types. Here's a good study of how the puppet strings get pulled, http://www.projectcensored.org/downloads/Global_Dominance_Group.pdf

I've known a number of right-wing so-called Conservatives and so-called Republicans who took absolute delight digging into Clinton shadows to unearth CIA networks running drugs and arms in-out of Mena, Arkansas - but who have been utterly uninterested in exploring where those links lead to and who set them up long before those Little Rock politicians pushed Poppy Bush out of the White House. The Milspec counterpunch to the end of the Cold War is perfectly illustrated by the PNAC NeoCon screed calling for a New Pearl Harbour to both rally their faithful and cow critiques by short-circuiting logical thinking with blunt emotional trauma. But, the lies are unravelling with every scandal laying bare the craven crass cruelty of a House, Senate, Justice and White House all run by Republican-flavored rulers who were sore losers in the 90's and poor winners in the XXIst - ideal henchman for playing American good-cop/bad-cop on the world stage. Following along the Vince Foster murder trail was titilating when Rush and Liddy bellowed hot air at their backs, but as the river of time flows Vince's body {especially via Chertof} keeps floating to the surface leaving a toxic oily trail to the docks of shadowy elite operations ... that are the black heart of BushCo before heading out to sea and spanning the globe.

This last bit I derived from The Big Wedding by Sander Hicks. He doesn't publish much in the way of excerpts, but here's a long 2-part interview outlining his own damning research, http://www.kpfa.org/cgi-bin/gen-mpegurl.m3u? server=157.22.130.4&port=80&file=dummy.m3u&mount=/data/20051012- Wed1300.mp3 http://www.kpfa.org/cgi-bin/gen-mpegurl.m3u? server=157.22.130.4&port=80&file=dummy.m3u&mount=/data/20051005- Wed1300.mp3

I think we are finally seeing the mechanisms & operators that repeatedly propel Grade-B talent into the most prominant roles of the worlds' most lethal country. The current people in power are clowns on the stage for us to watch while the Producers hang in the stage-wings and box seats as their Roadies of Death attune lighting, paint new faces, mix their flash-pots and sharpen stagecraft for the next production.

Your turn,

Jonathan Gibson
www.formandfunction.com/word