On 9/14/06, jdiebremse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So, if ABC had decided to air Farenheit 9/11 this weekend instead would
you all agree or disagree that such an action would be a "bald-faced
attempt to slander Republicans and revise history right before Americans
vote in a major election?"

I think I would disagree.  That movie wasn't presented as a
dramatization of history, so it is a rather different kettle of fish.
At the same time, I don't particularly think it belongs on the public
airwaves.

Additionally, would you agree or disagree the federal regulators should
engage in political censorship of content on American airwaves, either
all the time, or near the time of an election?

I would disagree, but that in no way affects my belief that they were
wrong to air it.  There are many things that I believe are wrong that
the government does not neet to try to fix.

Nick

--
Nick Arnett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]