On Sep 13, 2006, at 4:24 PM, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

Only if you ass—u—me that whatever a "soul" is, it is contained within a fertilized egg cell. All we can say for sure is that if a living human being requires some sort of spirit or essence or katra or whatever you call it then at some point prior to a live birth such an entity must enter or become associated with the unborn child.

Why? Can't it develop after the fact, growing, like consciousness does?

As it happens, I posted something on this very topic this morning.

<http://indigestible.nightwares.com/2006/09/14/the-question-is-also- what-it-is-not-just-when-it-begins/>

--
Warren Ockrassa
Blog  | http://indigestible.nightwares.com/