jdiebremse wrote:
>I think this is pretty obvious, right?    It seems very similar to
>the power of "Rogue" from X-men - only requring just proximity and
>not physical touch.

And without all that pesky "making the other person pass out and
possibly die" thing.  :-)

>It seems possible that he also enhanced the cop's power. Previously,
>the cop was only occasionally hearing voices.   Now, he is hearing
>voices constantly, which he used to effect with his wife, and which
>caused him problems in the C-Store

Evil Glasses Guy said something to the effect that PsyCop's power
is advancing more quickly than he'd have expected.  We haven't seen
enough of the "wipeout" guy's power to know if he can be a booster
as well as a damper.

Jim
Needs to get the characters' names straight Maru