On 12 May 2007, at 03:42, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> You would think Wikipedia would have an article that clarifies the
> various security screw types.
> The best set I own has around 54 different tips in about a dozen
> different styles.
> Makes my life a lot easier when I have to work on a fire alarm system,
> a building security system, or the odd piece of telephone equipment.
> These days you run into security screws in places where they really
> aren't needed.

I had to open my PVR to replace the hard drive out of warranty a
couple of months ago and fortunately had a T10 Torx Security bit in a
toolbox I happened to have. I also happen to have an M-830B digital
multimeter though so I happen to have some odd things.

Anyhow I replaced the dead 40GB drive with a 250GB drive and can now
record a lot more stuff!

Whole Seasons Unwatched Maru

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"You are coming to a sad realization. Cancel or Allow?"