I am reminded of the visiting lecturer in my Roman Civilization class,
trying to explain without overt obscenity the use of the Latin term
'mentula' as an insult to a politician. She did it by throwing a picture of
our current Vice President on the screen with the caption "Dick".

Pat, grinning ear to ear.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/

Mas sabio que el oso medio!