Like lists that have

Personal attacks, whether direct or indirect are not welcome. These should
be handled off list, and if you disagree with some controversial point,
direct the attack at the argument, not the person.

http://www.mccmedia.com/brin-l/etiquette.htm

in the guidelines? :-)

The interpretation of "attacks" that I remember included any personal
negative comment.

Dan M.