On 2/18/08, Dan M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > So, let me give you a very concise argument:
> > >
> > > 1) Neli told me at Christmas that she got word from home (Zambia) that
> > the
> > > EU is threatening a withholding of funding if Zambia does not stop the
> > > spraying of house walls with DDT to prevent malaria.
> >
> >  Do you have a source?
>
> Yes, I gave it.

 Surely you can see why that is a very poor source.

> If you want more research, I can do it within the next week.  But after
> being chastised by Charlie  for going on and on and on....I did an
> experiment....I quoted a source I have known to be a good one and posted.

 You really thought that posting hearsay from your daughter was a good
way of validating an argument that you have made misleading comments
about many times in the past?

 And I'm not sure what your experiment was exactly. To see whether
people are still offended by unsubstantiated accusations?

> I know you're not Charlie, and may reasonably want more information before
> making a decision....but I hope you see my dilemma here.

 Not really.

 If you didn't have a verifyable source for your allegation, why
didn't you wait until you did? What has it got to do with your verbose
posting style which Charlie criticised you for?

 Martin