Alberto Monteiro wrote:
> Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
>
>>> Rising energy costs will probably cause a few problems, but
>>> I don't see how Bush or Cheney for all their failings can
>>> be blamed for that particular problem.
>>>
>> I'm thinking that causing massive instability in the major oil
>> producing region might have something to do with it. When you add in
>> determined opposition to any form of conservation, I think most of
>> it is covered.
>>

> Removing one megalomaniac old dictator and his two psychopath heirs
> is _causing_ massive instability? I think it's the other way: it's
> _preventing_ massive instability.

There is a certain stability in the grave, to be sure. But I don't think
that is what most people want.
> And what are those two idiots doing, that the oil price fell down
> so much in the past weeks? They should strike Iran right now!

Those two idiots, with able assistance from Republicans in Congress,
have managed to screw up the American economy so badly that demand is
falling. That does have the effect of putting downward pressure on gas
prices, which should be received with great joy by all the Americans who
lost their jobs, their homes, ...

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Linux User #333216

"The penalty for laughing in a courtroom is six months in  jail; if it
were not for this penalty, the jury would never hear the evidence." -
H.L. Mencken