On 4 Aug 2008, at 17:35, Nick Arnett wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Mauro Diotallevi
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>> calling William himself indecent has generally not
>> been the kind of thing accepted by this list in the past.
>>

> "indecent of you" *is* criticizing the action, not the person (v.
> saying
> "you are an indecent person").  I try to always stay conscious of the
> distinction...  it is a compassionate one, I believe.

That's the kind of hair-splitting sophistry I'd expect from a
supporter of baby-killing religion.

Unminced words Maru

  "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product
of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish." - Albert
Einstein

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]