William T Goodall wrote:
> On 20 Aug 2008, at 15:12, Nick Arnett wrote:
>
>> William,
>> This is not a discussion list about religion.  I don't think we've
>> ever
>> moderated anybody for frequent off-topic posting, but I'm growing
>> increasingly concerned that many of your postings are a distraction
>> and
>> offensive to some who might otherwise participate.  Others,including
>> me, are
>> just plain bored with it, since you haven't written anything new on
>> the
>> topic for a long, long time.
>>

> I think it's clear than Nick's behaviour here is quite inappropriate
> and deserves censure in the strongest terms. What happened to IAAMOAC?
>
> It's clear Nick doesn't like my opinions. It's even clearer that he's
> abusing his position in the most egregious manner and should apologise
> to me and the list for his outburst.

William--

Hey, I know you've been posting stuff like that for ages.
Maybe it just stands out more when there aren't many other
posts.  I think it's O.K. if you post the stuff, but it's
really one notch up from trolling.

To that extent, I'm on your side.  On the other hand, I
think Nick was voicing a valid concern.  Asking him to
apologize for that is pushing it.

                                ---David

Evil pernicious nonsense, Maru