>> I said that we can't feed the world and dispense with
>> agribusiness, but i hope we can dispense make food production more
>> productive and less destructive to habitats.  we are approaching 7
>> billion people and little sign of reaching zpg.

> So what selection criteria do you suggest be used?  And again, are
> you volunteering to be first?

First for what; are you suggesting that it's all my fault and I should commit
suicide?  I've used birth control all my life, but it was the woman's choice
when accidents happened.  I took responsibility and married both of them.
Eventually the world's population will stabilize but conspicuous consumption
continues to increase.  I don't know if humans will learn to control their
materialistic greed and adopt sustainable lifestyles...
Jon