> If you don't want to father a child but you want to
> have sexual
> intercourse with a woman, a vasectomy is a really great
> line of defense there.
> (A number of the guys that I know who have decided hey,
> they really don't
> want to father children, or don't want to father any
> *more* children, have
> had vasectomies.  I can give the names of 2 docs in the
> North Austin/Round
> Rock area that do a good job with vasectomies, and could
> probably come up
> with 4 more names in the Greater Austin area within 48
> hours.)
>       Julia

I didn't sayIi didn't want to ever  want to father a child, Julia, just not at
that time in my life.  Once it became inevitable I did the honorable thing,
just like my father before me.  (After his fourth child my father did get a
vasectomy, but it didn't work.  For some reason the men in my family are
extremely fertile.~}  I don't regret the birth of either of my sons.  I am
single now, but if I met the right woman and she wanted to have a child, I
would not rule it out.  I have no right to tell a woman what to do with her
body.
Jon